Why you should come play in Cairns
– No more training nights where all you can think about is getting back into your car and cranking the heater to thaw out from the rain/bitterly cold weather.
– Backpacker town means lots of fun and cheap drinks!
– Cairns is Australia’s cheapest place to live out of the largest 11 cities. http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Australia
– Train and play in beautiful 25-30 degree sunshine.
– Lifestyle is second to none.
– No more traffic or hour-long commute to work.
– Go reef fishing or wakeboarding on the bye weekends.
– Never play a game in the rain again. (no guarantees, but it’s very rare after April)
– Cairns is #1 destination for footy trips. Footy trip 365 days a year!
Why you should come play for North Cairns Tigers
– Free 24/7 access to a fully decked out gym at the football club. Save hundreds of $$ on gym fees and train with teammates!
– Access to professional Physio on staff at trainings + game day.
– Closest proximity to town out of all the clubs in the league.
– Foundation Club from 1956 (1 of 2 foundation clubs)
– Brand new netball courts located at Watsons Oval
– Best Club Song in the league! “Oh, we’re from Tigerland!”
– Own clubhouse and social club
– Biggest club in Cairns when you include Senior Football, Junior Football, Womens Football, Senior Netball, Junior Netball and Mens Basketball players.
– A lot of off-field functions and activities so great chance to get to know teammates.
– Professional video recorded for all Senior football games and professional photos taken for both Reserve and Senior games.
– Strong bond between the football and netball club.
What we are looking for in players
Someone who wants to be involved in a sporting club and embody our 4 trademarks:
Preseason training commences in December/January, but we are always looking for new players and supporters all year round.
Senior Football – Call James Fary on 0438864090 or
Junior Football – email@example.com
Netball – firstname.lastname@example.org
Womens Football – Call Jo on 0417 191 037 or